Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 9

Good Morning Everyone, 

Now on to the card for day #9!
I used:
PK-112 Cherub Faces for the doll 
PK-660 Laughy Taffy Faces for the nutcracker 
PKSC-11 November 2012 for the sentiment

For this card I used one of my favorite subjects, a nutcracker. Every year, since my nephew was two, I have taken him to see a Christmas ballet. For the first four years I took him to the Adventures of Rudolph ballet in Syracuse. Then when he turned six I began taking him to see the Nutcracker, which happens to be my favorite ballet.

This year we are going to see Cake Boss Buddy's Christmas show instead of the ballet. Both Colin and I are very excited to meet Buddy in person and watch him decorate a cake. 

I hope you liked my card for today...thanks for stopping by!

xo

6 comments:

Pam said...

Your card is so adorable!
pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

This is adorable!!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Those faces are perfect for Clara and the Nutcracker!

Janice W. said...

Love your card Heidi! Your plans with Colin to see the Cake Boss sounds like so much fun!

>