Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 8

Good Morning All,
Note** I scheduled my Christmas Card for today a little bit early so that the PKS Thankful Hop will post at the top of my blog for the whole day!

Here's my card for today....it's another card that I created to look like Colin and Catherine! I created this card using my favoite Winter Cricut cartridge...Winter Frolic. This is one of the best cartridges that PC has ever created. It is jam packed with Holiday and winter cuts! LOVE IT!!
For my little faces I used an Oldie but a Goodie!! Well, Goodies because I used two different stamp sets.

PK-531 Simple Sallies

PK-530 Simple Simons

For the sentiment  and the musical notes I used

PKS-15 Oh by golly!

thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

xo

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Heidi ~ CUTE again!!! I just LVOE that you are doing all these cards!! WOW!! I have yet to even start but you will be done soon at this rate! LOVE the cuts and paper! Well of course the faces too!

lovemypaper said...

Very cute!

>