Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 7

Good Morning,
It's Day 7 of my Christmas card series and here is today's card!
As some of you may already know or have noticed, I sometimes like to create cards that represent my nephew and my niece. That is what I have done here with these little die cuts and stamps by Peachy Keen Stamps. I have stamped and cut a boy elf to represent my nephew Colin and a little ginger elf to represent my niece Catherine.
Click here if you  would like to see them.
Here is what I used to crreate this card:

PKS-03 Lauri the Elf stamp
PKKO-03 Laurie the Elf die
PKS-04 Skip the Elf stamp
PKKO-04 Skip the Elf die 

thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow!

xo


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Kim H said...

Heidi ~ CUTE!!! You know how I LOVE that you scrap or create around your niece and nephew! That is why I think you are an AMAZING aunt!! They have to LOVE and ADORE you even more!!

lovemypaper said...

Too cute!

>