Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 2

Good Morning Everyone!!
It's time the Christmas Card of the Day.  For today's card I used very non-traditional colors on this little elf girl from Peachy Keen Stamps! Oh, how cute she is in her pink and green outfit! This little stamp comes from the Peachy Keen Stamps Club for November and is another Sneak Peek.

Thanks for stopping by today...check out my Facebook Event if you would like to post your own card for today!

Don't forget...We'll be partying, and sharing all the new PKS stamps being released on Monday, November 5th at 6:00 p.m. (CST), and it will all be happening on The Peachy Keen Connection!

xo

7 comments:

Amanda said...

What an adorable card!!! I can't wait to see tomorrows card :0)

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

ADORABLE! I love the colors you used and this is so fun to see all of your fabulous Christmas cards. Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Heidi ~ Oh my word! TOO CUTE!!! LOVE your non traditional colors!! Let's not forget the FAB coloring too! Oh this is not going to be good for my credit card is it!! LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

Smashing, smashing and more smashing! Love the elf, love the colours, love it ALL! xxx

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! I love the non-traditional colors:) I can't wait to get my stamps in the mail:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

lovemypaper said...

Super cute!

>