Friday, October 5, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps October Release!

Hello Peachy Fans,
It's been such a fun week of PKS Sneaks and now it's almost time for the big reveal!

I have a scrapbook page and a card to share with you today.
For my scrapbook page I used the new October Stamp of the Month which is beyond adorable and chock full of amazing characters and sentiments!! I used the little turkey with the fork and the tiny turkey with the chef hat! Both are the most adorable"Kathy-fied" characters ever! I also used the acorn and the pumpkin pie from the same set! The sweet poem/prayer came from the companion set which will also be available tonight after the release!

 This little pilgrim card was created using the brand new PKS face collection and the super sweet and funny faces background stamp both will be available tonight! Isn't that faces background stamp perfect??!
I hope you've enjoyed the little peek that I've created and that you'll stop by the Peachy Keen Connection for the big reveal!! 6:00 EST!!

xo

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

Great LO...cute pic! Lee-Ann :)

>