Friday, December 30, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Let's Face It Friday Challenge #30

Hi Dear Friends,
It's the last Peachy Keen Stamps Let's Face it Friday of 2011!!!
I hope you all are ready for a fun challenge!!

THE CHALLENGE

Create a project using your PKS Faces and incorporate the colors provided.

The Guidelines:

Design must be new
Project must include PKS Faces
Link up by 1/12 - 11:59 pm CDT

Here's Mine, I used PK-460 Happy Lashes on the balloons and PK-440 Cute and Cuddly on the face of my little fox.

After 2 hours on the phone with a PC rep. I finally am able to cut using the Cricut Craft Room! YIPPEE! So, I am now able to cut with the 4 preloaded cartridges on my E2 using Hide Contour! I was able to hide the face on the little fox from Just a Note and then stamp the face with my PKS Cute and Cuddly Face!!!
These are photos of my niece Catherine and nephew Colin around the same age. Colin in 2004 and Catherine in 2007. Catherine is wearing the hairpin lace dress that has been in our family for 100 years. My grandmother wore it, my Aunt and so did I. I was so thrilled to be able to put her in it and take some photos. I've scrapped this photo a few times, I love it so much!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out this next challenge. If you haven't already, check out the Peachy Keen Connection Ning Community! You will find endless inspiration there and loads of friendly folks!!
xo

1 comment:

Glora said...

Heidi Anne this layout is SO beautiful!!!! Amazing way to finish off your term. I can't tell you how much I will miss seeing you on the Peachy Keen Design Team! Thanks for always being so sweet and super talented. I think you must be the BEST Aunt on the planet earth! Hugs- Glora

>