Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD layout #5

The last page I finished yesterday was a summer layout. It is my sweet Godson Colin when he was about 1 year old in his little swing in the backyard! I love this photo and I never get tired of looking at it. It just feels like pure joy to me! I just love his little toes and I love to remember when they were so tiny!!

The papers I used are Debbie Mumm for Jo-Ann Nursery Rhyme pad. I also purchased the coordinating stamps that went with it. Unfortunately these items are no longer available but you might be able to find them on E-bay? The font is from Cricut's Zoobaloo cart (also retired, sorry). I painted the little piggy stamps with my Twinkling H2O's. (You can also find the Twinkling H2O's at scrapbook.com)

1 comment:

Glora said...

Great LO. You have captured those sweet little piggies perfectly. Hugs- Glora

>