Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD layout #2

Here's the second page I made yesterday. These are photos of my nephew and niece on Christmas Eve.
The papers are by K & Co., they are Yuletide. I love them. They are really gorgeous to look at. My mom bought them at Christmas time and I inherited them.... **wink, wink**! The little elves were cut from the Jolly Holly Cricut Cart that I won from Theresa at The Scrapbooking Queen back in December!! Yeah Theresa, I love this cart!! I stamped them using Peachy Keen Stamps Princess Face Assortment and Boy Mates! Two of my faves!!

1 comment:

Glora said...

I love seeing a Christmas LO this time of year. It is new and fresh and I LOVE it. I didn't buy the Jolly Holliday cartridge when it first came out and then I was kicking myself because it was so cute and cost a grundle on e-bay. Well I was super lucky and won it a few weeks back. I need to get a Christmas LO done with it because this is JUST too cute. Thanks for the inspriation. Hugs- Glora

>