Friday, March 4, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Let's Face It Friday Challenge #11

Hi Everyone
Happy Friday!!
It's a "Let's Face It" Friday!! That means a new challenge! I know I say it every LFIF but this one really is a Great challenge!! It's sewing or stitching on your card or layout!! And I love to stitch!!

So, here's the challenge!!!

The Challenge:
Create a project (can be a card, scrapbook layout, altered item, etc.) with either real or faux stitching.

-Design must be new
-Project must include Peachy Keen Faces
-Link up before March 17th

*Giveaway*
We'll choose one random winner from all entries to win an assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps - winners choice!

I stitched on my cards and layouts using my sewing machine and my favorite threads....Sulky Blendables. The are gorgeous!! Check out the colors here!

I also used my PKS Wide Eyed Kids assortment and PKS Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed assortment!! My favorites!

Here is a video I made on how I stitch and some cards and layouts I made for this challenge.







3 comments:

Glora said...

Sew, SO cute!!! I love your cards and LO's. They are beautiful like ALWAYS!!! Hugs- Glora

JennyKozar said...

These are sew cute!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW GREAT JOB on all your projects!I love the girl,she is soo cute!!

>