Thursday, January 6, 2011

Twilight Card info.

Hi Ladies,
I just wanted to give a few details on how I made the "Twilight" inspired card that I posted today.

The apple is from A Child's Year.
The ribbon is from Joys of the Season. It's the 5 Golden Rings, minus the rings.
The tulip was cut from 50 States. It's Vermont's flower from page 57. I cut it three times. Once in green, once in red and once in white. Then I cut each flower apart and layered them up to look like the tulip on the book.
The chess piece was created in Design Studio. I used Happily Ever After for the crown part of the piece. Then I used George and Basic Shapes to create the rest of the chess piece and welded it all together.

I did save the file in Design Studio. If any one would like me to email it to them, just send me a quick email and I'd be happy too!!

Thanks for asking about the directions, Cindy!!

2 comments:

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

You did an amazing job!!! Thanks for sharing.
Cindy :)

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Heidi!! WOW!! All of your Thank you cards are just TOO CUTE!!! LOVE all of them! You do such amazing work! I love how you used the faces on ballet slippers! You are so very clever! All of the cuts are just perfect for the faces! As always, AWESOME JOB!! Thank you so much for all you do for us! Love and Hugs, Kathy

>