Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Peek

It's Sneak Peek Time!!
Hi Friends,
Tonight is the first night of our PKS Valentine/St. Patrick's Day Stamp Release Sneak Peek! And I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see what all the DT gals have come up with. We'll have two nights of PEEKS and then the Release on Thursday with a BIG Blog HOP!!!

Here's my peek...I hope you like this little guy and will come back on Thursday to see the rest of him, plus much much more!! You will not be disappointed. I've been creating for days...really...days! :)


And don't forget this week is our regular
"Let's Face It Friday" Design Team Challenge!!
So it's a week of Peachy Goodness!!


Here's a list of links for the Sneak Peeks!!

Tonight, Jan. 18th
Kathy
Viv
Lorie
Janice
Kim
Heidi this is ME!!!
Joanna

Tomorrow night, Jan. 19th
Nikki
Emma
Samantha
Lisa
Erin
Ruthie
Angelica


Then, Thursday is our Blog Hop!!

PKS January Blog Hop

14 comments:

Janice W. said...

Hi Heidi,
I love your blog banner!! Great sneak peek too! Can't wait for the hop!
Love and hugs, Janice

Linda said...

OMG!! That is the CUTEST little leprechaun head I've ever seen!!! :) Thanks for the sneak peek! :)

Linda
www.fancyframework.com

Unknown said...

Love this peek. cant wait for more.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Lorie said...

This is soooo cute! I can tell already! Love that vibrant hair color, and what a peachy sweet face!! Great sneak peek, Heidi!

Love ya,
Lorie

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so far from what I can see they are going to be adorable!
liz :o)

My Creative Time said...

1st of all, your new blog is way TOO CUTE!!! I ALREADY LOVE what I see for your sneak peek!!!!
BIG PEACHY HUGS,
emma:)

Glora said...

Oh your leprechaun looks so cute. I can't wait to see it all!

grandmafairymary said...

Love those little ears.... Can't wait for Thursday. My birthday is in 2 weeks... I know what I am going to HINT HINT HINT for... LOL

JennyKozar said...

Oh he looks so sweet! And you new blog design looks just wonderful.

Unknown said...

Oh how cute does THIS little chap look!!! I can't WAIT to see the whole card Heidi, it will be stupendous, I just know it!
Love Viv xxx

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

FINALLY.. Blogger let me in to comment! I LOVE YOUR SNEAK PEEK, HEIDI.. that looks like the PERFECT fit for the little person you made! I also ADORE your header!! See you tomorrow at the hop!! :) Lots of BIG HUGS!! Love ya, Kathy

Unknown said...

Oh my, you really have been having fun, they are all fabulously sweet!

joni said...

Wow! I am blown away...great stuff! Those cats are so stinkin adorable!!!! My favorite is definitely the card for your dad to your mom...so sweet! Thanks so much I'm now a follower!!!
hugs,
joni

Minta's Creations said...

Wow! your projects are great.
Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

>