Friday, December 21, 2012

Peachy Challenge 48 : Anything Goes!

Good Morning Peachy Friends!
For today's challenge it's Anything Goes. Those are my favorite challenges because my mind can wander freely!! :)
For this challenge I used my PK-640 Princess Faces and PK-642 Boy Mates to create this sweet 50th Anniversary cake topper for my parents 50th Anniversary Party!
Here are a few photos of my parents. Their Wedding Anniversary is December 26th. We are having a party for them in the spring when all of their friends can travel here to attend. My Dad is a retired USAF Major and my mom is a retired elementary school teacher.  My parents have lived all across the country.






Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!! 
Merry Christmas everyone!!

xo



5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! Your parents are going to love their cake topper. Thanks for sharing the pictures of your parents, may they have many more anniversaries to come:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Melissa said...

I love this project! What a lovely family you have... I can see where you get your great smile. Merry Christmas!!

VICTORIA said...

Wow Heidi these cards and the cake topper are awesome!!! :)

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I love those Santa outfits! And congratulations to them, on reaching 50 years!!! You made such adorable little people to go with this as well as can be used on their pages afterward!

>