Friday, March 9, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 08 Just Cards - Anything Goes

Hi Peachy Pals,
I thought I'd play along on this challenge over at PKS. I've been loving my Peachy Keen Stamps Club Kit for March so much that I wanted to create a scrapbook page using it. This is what I came up with! I used the Easter photos of my niece and nephew from 2009 and the little gnome boy and girl!

Under the main photo are two other photos from the day. I stamped and painted all the little mushrooms from PKSC-03. They are so adorable and they come in 3 different sizes!
I hope you like it and it inspires you to use your PKS to scrapbook your favorite photos!

on to the challenge....

THE CHALLENGELink

Create a project using Peachy Keen Stamps. Anything goes!

We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!

Guidelines:

- Design must be new

- Link up by 3/14 - 11:59 pm EST

thanks for stopping by....xo

6 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Fantastic layout Heidi!!! LOVE those colors together!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

This layout is absolutely PERFECT!!!! I love those colors and that super sweet picture too! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

Another adorabe scrapbook page- Perfect :)

Lisa B said...

Heidi this is adorable!!! I love your little Gnomes...they are so cute. Your layout is perfect!

Saundra said...

This is so cute, Heidi! I love your layouts!! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Jennie Garcia said...

That is so cute!! What an adorable photo!! I Love how you colored the gnomes!! I love those spring happy colors!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

>