Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #36 and some news

It's time for Peachy Keen Stamps challenge #36!! (I'm a little late, sorry about that)
This challenge will be to use the sketch provided and the color combo of melon, daffodil and cobalt! I personally love this color combo!!
Here's my twist on this challenge!

I used PKS-755 Critter Faces set A large for the squirrels face and PKS-531 Simple Sallies for the acorns faces. These are two of my favorite PKS stamp sets!!

Also, I'd like to announce that I am now a member of the brand new Peachy Keen Stamps "Let's Face It Fridays" Design Team. This Design Team will be bringing you beautiful and inspiring creations every other Friday beginning on September 17th. Not only that, there will be loads of prizes...stamps, Cricut Cartridges, punches and more! You don't want to miss these fun challenges! So, if you want to get the low down on the four other talented ladies who are on this brand new DT with me, pop over to the PKS challenge blog and read all about them.

You're going to love these new and "out of the box" challenges we have in store for you!! Don't forget Let's Face it Fridays Challenge #1 is on September 17th!!

8 comments:

Glora said...

I LOVE this card. It is just too fun. The colors were perfect for the autumn backdrop. And I'm so excited to see what is in store for the Let's Face It Friday's. Congrats on being on both teams.

lovemypaper said...

Very nice card love the colors.

Janice W. said...

Heidi your card is so darn cute! I am not surprised you chose to join the Face it Friday's DT. You really make the cutest little critters and people.
Hugs, Janice

4kids4 said...

I just love these fall colors....and that little guy's face is soooo sweet! TFS!

~Sharon C.

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Heidi!! This card is just perfect and oh so in tune with the fall right now! You always do such beautiful and creative work!!LOVE THOSE ACORNS TOO!! You just think of everything! Thank you so much for all of your beautiful submissions!:) Big Hugs and tons of Love, Kathy

bumblebee creations said...

this is just amazing! This is beyond cute---thanks so much for the inspiration!

Kim H said...

How adorable! Love that you have him surrounded by my favorite season... Fall!
tfs
Kim H

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

>