Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #31

Good Morning all my Peachy Keen Stamps Friends!
It's time for another challenge!! For this challenge create a card or scrapbook page using the sketch provided to us by the lovely Angelica!



Here's my card, getting us all ready for the great 4th of July holiday!!



I used the brand new PK-755 Critter Faces Set A Large and the cute little PKS fire cracker! I used my Cricut Create a Critter for the bird which I tried to make look like a bald eagle but turned out looking more like a turkey...ha ha!! That's ok because one of the DT gals told me that the turkey was in the running for our nation's bird! Imagine that!! :)

When you've finished your creation, post it over on the Peachy Keen Challenge blog and you can win an awesome prize!!

8 comments:

Janice W. said...

Hi Heidi,
Your patriotic turkey is so cute and so clever! You colored those adorable firecrackers perfectly and I love that hat! Great work Heidi!
Hugs, Janice

Unknown said...

Turkey, eagle, who cares!!!! Whatever bird it is, it's absolutely brilliant Heidi!!! I am in total awe of your imagination. To turn simple shapes into such a great animal, is amazing. Big hugs Viv xxx

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Super, super card. Love your design.



bobbi

Lorie said...

What a cutie, Heidi! I love your patriotic turkey. The embossing on it looks great, as do all your special little details. Great job!

Hugs,
Lorie

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

HEIDI.. your TURKEY is ever so CREATIVE and just too cute!! You blow my mind with the stuff you come up with! Thank you so much for everything you do for us!! :)Great big HUGS and lots of Love, Kathy

Kim H said...

Your creations just blow me away! Very, very talented. If only I could have an ounce of it... could you send me some! Lol

Thanks for sharing
Kim H
http://scrapinmomofoneinspiringlittleboy.blogspot.com/

Samantha Casey said...

Your card makes me smile! You did a great job again! I love how you used the firecracker stamps! The turkey is so happy and fun! Amazing job, again!
-Samantha

My Creative Time said...

Heidi, thie is the SWEETEST EVER!! I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING About it!! VERY Patriotic!!
Big Peachy Hugs,
Emma;)

>