Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cricut Cartridge Review Series #1 A Child's Year

I'm really excited today because here is my first video for my Cricut Cartridge Review Series. My plan is to review all of my Cricut cartridges and any new ones I may get along the way. The twist is that my reviews will cover all the the function buttons on each cartridge. I love watching cartridge review videos but I have yet to see one that actually shows you cuts of each function button. So, I thought that would make a great series!!
Hope you like the video and if you have any questions, comments or requests leave me a message or send me an email!!

thanks so much,

3 comments:

LorraineB said...

Great video!!!!!! I look forward for the next one!
LorraineB

Brigit said...

Great video, you really did an awesome job, looking forward to your others. thx

DisneyScrapbooking325 said...

I loved your review! It was great to see all the features of the cartridge cut out. Can't wait for your next one!!!

>