Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tutorial #2 {Basic Page Layout}

since i am a visual person, ive found that being able to see things really helps in the learning process, much more than just reading about something or having something told to me. so, i decided to post this entry all about how to layout a basic page.
the first thing you need to do is gather your supplies. papers, photos and embellishments as well as your tools.




when i am laying out a page, i like to know my photo placement first and foremost.



then i will set my photos aside and consentrate on arranging my patterned papers.



once my papers are adhered to my base cardstock, i'll put my photos back down and move on to embellishments.



a title, some flowers, journaling tags and voila...a finished layout ready to slide right into an album.


No comments:

>