Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD layout #4

Page #4 is of my kitties, Hansel and Gretel! They love to snuggle and cuddle. This is a perfect photo of them. Yesterday, while putting this page together they were wrestling, biting and hissing BUT for the majority of the time they are snuggling with each other!!

These papers are Crate Paper Neighborhood Collection. I love them! I've used up about 75% of the 6 by 6 pad I have. They are just so bright and happy! The title is also from the Cricut Lite cart Four Legged Friends and the tiny house in the bottom right corner is from Winter Woodland. I originally bought that cart for the 3D houses but I have since fallen in love with all the other things on it. The font is just lovely and the cuts on this cart can be used for so many different themes not just Christmas or Winter.

No comments:

>